3. Clinical Health Psychology
- Paul R. Martin4,
- Fanny M. Cheung BA PhD5,
- Michael C. Knowles MCom (Qld), PhD (Edin)6,
- Michael Kyrios7,
- J. Bruce Overmier8 and
- José M. Prieto9
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
IAAP Handbook of Applied Psychology
How to Cite
Weinman, J., O'Carroll, R. and Petrie, K. J. (2011) Clinical Health Psychology, in IAAP Handbook of Applied Psychology (eds P. R. Martin, F. M. Cheung, M. C. Knowles, M. Kyrios, J. B. Overmier and J. M. Prieto), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395150.ch3
Griffith University, Queensland, Australia
Chinese University of Hong Kong
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
University of Minnesota, USA
Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 1 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405193313
Online ISBN: 9781444395150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!