32. Applied Psychology in the International Context
What More Needs to Be Done?
- Paul R. Martin1,
- Fanny M. Cheung BA PhD2,
- Michael C. Knowles MCom (Qld), PhD (Edin)3,
- Michael Kyrios4,
- J. Bruce Overmier5 and
- José M. Prieto6
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
IAAP Handbook of Applied Psychology
How to Cite
Martin, P. R. (2011) Applied Psychology in the International Context, in IAAP Handbook of Applied Psychology (eds P. R. Martin, F. M. Cheung, M. C. Knowles, M. Kyrios, J. B. Overmier and J. M. Prieto), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395150.ch32
Griffith University, Queensland, Australia
Chinese University of Hong Kong
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
University of Minnesota, USA
Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 1 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405193313
Online ISBN: 9781444395150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!