20. Medical Pluralism: An Evolving and Contested Concept in Medical Anthropology
- Dr Merrill Singer and
- Pamela I. Erickson
Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
A Companion to Medical Anthropology
How to Cite
Baer, H. A. (2011) Medical Pluralism: An Evolving and Contested Concept in Medical Anthropology, in A Companion to Medical Anthropology (eds M. Singer and P. I. Erickson), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395303.ch20
Department of Anthropology, University of Connecticut, USA
- Published Online: 14 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405190022
Online ISBN: 9781444395303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!