7. Applying the Science of Learning to the Art of Teaching
- Debra Mashek3 and
- Elizabeth Yost Hammer4
Published Online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning
How to Cite
Halpern, D. F. and Stephenson, C. L. (2011) Applying the Science of Learning to the Art of Teaching, in Empirical Research in Teaching and Learning (eds D. Mashek and E. Y. Hammer), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395341.ch7
Harvey Mudd College, USA
Xavier University of Louisiana, USA
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 4 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444337198
Online ISBN: 9781444395341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!