20. The Political Economy of Personal Information
- Janet Wasko2,
- Graham Murdock3 and
- Helena Sousa PhD4
Published Online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Handbook of Political Economy of Communications
How to Cite
Gandy, O. H. (2011) The Political Economy of Personal Information, in The Handbook of Political Economy of Communications (eds J. Wasko, G. Murdock and H. Sousa), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395402.ch20
University of Oregon, USA
Loughborough University, UK
Communication Sciences Department, University of Minho, Portugal
- Published Online: 18 APR 2011
- Published Print: 15 APR 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Annabelle Sreberny
Series Editor Information
School of Oriental and African Studies, London, UK
Print ISBN: 9781405188807
Online ISBN: 9781444395402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!