6. Long-Term Care in Central and South-Eastern Europe: Challenges and Perspectives in Addressing a ‘New’ Social Risk
- Joan Costa-Font
Published Online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © Chapters © 2011 The Authors Book compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reforming Long-Term Care in Europe
How to Cite
Österle, A. (2011) Long-Term Care in Central and South-Eastern Europe: Challenges and Perspectives in Addressing a ‘New’ Social Risk, in Reforming Long-Term Care in Europe (ed J. Costa-Font), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395556.ch6
- Published Online: 20 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUL 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Bent Greve
Print ISBN: 9781444338737
Online ISBN: 9781444395556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!