8. Maintenant, on Sait Qui Est Qui: Statehood and Political Reconfiguration in Northern Côte D'Ivoire
- Tobias Hagmann1 and
- Didier Péclard2
Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © Chapters © 2011 The Institute of Social Studies Book compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Negotiating Statehood: Dynamics of Power and Domination in Africa
How to Cite
Förster, T. (2011) Maintenant, on Sait Qui Est Qui: Statehood and Political Reconfiguration in Northern Côte D'Ivoire, in Negotiating Statehood: Dynamics of Power and Domination in Africa (eds T. Hagmann and D. Péclard), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444395587.ch8
Department of Political Science, University of California, Berkeley, USA
University of Basel, Switzerland
- Published Online: 21 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444338683
Online ISBN: 9781444395587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!