1. New Cinema Histories
- Richard Maltby1,
- Daniel Biltereyst2 and
- Philippe Meers3
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies
How to Cite
Maltby, R. (2011) New Cinema Histories, in Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies (eds R. Maltby, D. Biltereyst and P. Meers), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444396416.ch1
Flinders University, South Australia
Department of Communication Studies, Ghent University, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405199490
Online ISBN: 9781444396416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!