17. Silent Film Genre, Exhibition and Audiences in South India
- Richard Maltby2,
- Daniel Biltereyst3 and
- Philippe Meers4
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies
How to Cite
Putnam Hughes, S. (2011) Silent Film Genre, Exhibition and Audiences in South India, in Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies (eds R. Maltby, D. Biltereyst and P. Meers), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444396416.ch17
Flinders University, South Australia
Department of Communication Studies, Ghent University, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405199490
Online ISBN: 9781444396416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!