5. Social Class, Experiences of Distinction and Cinema in Postwar Ghent
- Richard Maltby2,
- Daniel Biltereyst3 and
- Philippe Meers4
Published Online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies
How to Cite
Biltereyst, D., Meers, P. and Van de Vijver, L. (2011) Social Class, Experiences of Distinction and Cinema in Postwar Ghent, in Explorations in New Cinema History: Approaches and Case Studies (eds R. Maltby, D. Biltereyst and P. Meers), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444396416.ch5
Flinders University, South Australia
Department of Communication Studies, Ghent University, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Published Online: 20 APR 2011
- Published Print: 8 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405199490
Online ISBN: 9781444396416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!