1. Cities and the Geographies of “Actually Existing Neoliberalism”
- Neil Brenner and
- Nik Theodore
Published Online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Spaces of Neoliberalism: Urban Restructuring in North America and Western Europe
How to Cite
Brenner, N. and Theodore, N. (2002) Cities and the Geographies of “Actually Existing Neoliberalism”, in Spaces of Neoliberalism: Urban Restructuring in North America and Western Europe (eds N. Brenner and N. Theodore), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444397499.ch1
- Published Online: 22 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 13 DEC 2002
Book Series Editors:
- Noel Castree,
- Jamie Peck and
- Jane Wills
Series Editor Information
School of Geography, University of Manchester, Manchester, MI 3 9PL, UK
Print ISBN: 9781405101059
Online ISBN: 9781444397499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!