14. Neuropathology of Dementia in Parkinson's Disease
- C. Warren Olanow MD, FRCPC4,5,6,
- Fabrizio Stocchi MD, PhD7 and
- Anthony E. Lang MD, FRCPC8,9,10
Published Online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Parkinson's Disease: Non-Motor and Non-Dopaminergic Features
How to Cite
Dickson, D. W. and Orr, C. F. (2011) Neuropathology of Dementia in Parkinson's Disease, in Parkinson's Disease: Non-Motor and Non-Dopaminergic Features (eds C. W. Olanow, F. Stocchi and A. E. Lang), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444397970.ch14
Department of Neurology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Department of Neuroscience, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Robert and John M. Bendheim Parkinson's Disease Center, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Research Centre, Institute for Research and Medical Care, IRCCS San Raffaele Pisana, Rome, Italy
Division of Neurology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Parkinson's Disease Research, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Movement Disorder Centre, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Published Online: 27 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 29 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405191852
Online ISBN: 9781444397970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!