11. Function and Mutations of the GNE Gene Leading to Distal Myopathy with Rimmed Vacuoles/Hereditary Inclusion-Body Myopathy, Animal Models, and Potential Treatment
- Valerie Askanas MD, PhD and
- W. King Engel MD
Published Online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Muscle Aging, Inclusion-Body Myositis and Myopathies
How to Cite
Malicdan, M. C. V., Noguchi, S. and Nishino, I. (2012) Function and Mutations of the GNE Gene Leading to Distal Myopathy with Rimmed Vacuoles/Hereditary Inclusion-Body Myopathy, Animal Models, and Potential Treatment, in Muscle Aging, Inclusion-Body Myositis and Myopathies (eds V. Askanas and W. K. Engel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398311.ch11
Departments of Neurology and Pathology, University of Southern California Neuromuscular Center, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 19 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405196468
Online ISBN: 9781444398311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!