7. Pathogenesis of Sporadic Inclusion-Body Myositis: Role of Aging and Muscle-Fiber Degeneration, and Accumulation of the Same Proteins as in Alzheimer and Parkinson Brains
- Valerie Askanas MD, PhD and
- W. King Engel MD
Published Online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Muscle Aging, Inclusion-Body Myositis and Myopathies
How to Cite
Askanas, V., Engel, W. K. and Nogalska, A. (2012) Pathogenesis of Sporadic Inclusion-Body Myositis: Role of Aging and Muscle-Fiber Degeneration, and Accumulation of the Same Proteins as in Alzheimer and Parkinson Brains, in Muscle Aging, Inclusion-Body Myositis and Myopathies (eds V. Askanas and W. K. Engel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398311.ch7
Departments of Neurology and Pathology, University of Southern California Neuromuscular Center, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 19 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405196468
Online ISBN: 9781444398311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!