10. Cholestatic and Autoimmune Liver Disease
- Pierre-Alain Clavien MD, PhD2 and
- James F. Trotter MD3
Published Online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Medical Care of the Liver Transplant Patient, 4th edition
How to Cite
Beuers, U. (2012) Cholestatic and Autoimmune Liver Disease, in Medical Care of the Liver Transplant Patient, 4th edition (eds P.-A. Clavien and J. F. Trotter), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398441.ch10
Department of Surgery, Swiss HPB (Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary) and Transplantation Center, University Hospital Zürich Zürich, Switzerland
Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 10 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444335910
Online ISBN: 9781444398441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!