21. The Role of Classical Cytogenetics in Hematologic Diagnosis
- Kandice Kottke-Marchant MD, PhD2,3,4 and
- Bruce H. Davis MD5
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Laboratory Hematology Practice
How to Cite
Richkind, K. (2012) The Role of Classical Cytogenetics in Hematologic Diagnosis, in Laboratory Hematology Practice (eds K. Kottke-Marchant and B. H. Davis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398595.ch21
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Trillium Diagnostics, LLC, Bangor, ME, USA
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 10 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405162180
Online ISBN: 9781444398595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!