4. Differential Leukocyte Analysis
- Kandice Kottke-Marchant MD, PhD3,4,5 and
- Bruce H. Davis MD6
Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Laboratory Hematology Practice
How to Cite
Béné, M.-C. and Lacombe, F. (2012) Differential Leukocyte Analysis, in Laboratory Hematology Practice (eds K. Kottke-Marchant and B. H. Davis), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398595.ch4
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
Department of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Trillium Diagnostics, LLC, Bangor, ME, USA
- Published Online: 8 AUG 2012
- Published Print: 10 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405162180
Online ISBN: 9781444398595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!