97. Dealing with the Emotional Distress following Failed IVF
- Khaldoun Sharif MBBCh, MD, FRCOG, MFFP3 and
- Arri Coomarasamy MBChB, MD, MRCOG4
Published Online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Assisted Reproduction Techniques: Challenges and Management Options
How to Cite
Burns, L. H. (2012) Dealing with the Emotional Distress following Failed IVF, in Assisted Reproduction Techniques: Challenges and Management Options (eds K. Sharif and A. Coomarasamy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398854.ch97
Istishari Fertility Center, Istishari Hospital, Amman, Jordan
University of Birmingham and Birmingham Women's Hospital, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 10 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444335552
Online ISBN: 9781444398854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!