7. Variceal Bleeding: Surgery and Radiology
- Joseph J. Y. Sung MD, PhD4,5,
- Ernst J. Kuipers MD6 and
- Alan N. Barkun MD, CM, MSc7
Published Online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Second Edition
How to Cite
Jensen, D. M., Kovacs, T. O. G. and Chavalitdhamrong, D. (2011) Variceal Bleeding: Surgery and Radiology, in Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Second Edition (eds J. J. Y. Sung, E. J. Kuipers and A. N. Barkun), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781444398892.ch7
Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China
Institute of Digestive Disease, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, and Internal Medicine, Erasmus MC University Medical Centre, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Division of Gastroenterology, McGill University and the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Canada
- Published Online: 2 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781405195553
Online ISBN: 9781444398892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!