3. MALDI-MS in Protein Chemistry and Proteomics
- Franz Hillenkamp1 and
- Jasna Peter-Katalinic2
Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
MALDI MS: A Practical Guide to Instrumentation, Methods, and Applications, Second Edition
How to Cite
Hjernø, K. and Jensen, O. N. (2013) MALDI-MS in Protein Chemistry and Proteomics, in MALDI MS: A Practical Guide to Instrumentation, Methods, and Applications, Second Edition (eds F. Hillenkamp and J. Peter-Katalinic), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527335961.ch3
Institute for Medical Physics, University of Münster, Robert-Koch-Str. 31, 48149 Münster, Germany
Department of Biotechnology, University of Rijeka, Radmile Matejcic 2, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9783527333318
Online ISBN: 9783527335961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!