Chapter 6. Structure and Optical Properties of Conjugated Oligomers from their Vibrational Spectra
- Prof. Dr. K. Müllen and
- Prof. Dr. G. Wegner
Published Online: 22 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Electronic Materials: The Oligomer Approach
How to Cite
Zerbi, G., Castiglioni, C. and Del Zoppo, M. (1998) Structure and Optical Properties of Conjugated Oligomers from their Vibrational Spectra, in Electronic Materials: The Oligomer Approach (eds K. Müllen and G. Wegner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527603220.ch6
Max-Planck-Institut für Polymerforschung, Ackermannweg 10, D-55128 Mainz, Germany
- Published Online: 22 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 14 MAY 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527294381
Online ISBN: 9783527603220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!