Chapter 8. Metal Complexes or Clusters Physically Embedded in Macromolecules
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Wöhrle1 and
- Prof. Dr. Anatolii D. Pomogailo2
Published Online: 3 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Metal Complexes and Metals in Macromolecules: Synthesis, Structure and Properties
How to Cite
Pomogailo, A. and Wöhrle, D. (2003) Metal Complexes or Clusters Physically Embedded in Macromolecules, in Metal Complexes and Metals in Macromolecules: Synthesis, Structure and Properties (eds D. Wöhrle and A. D. Pomogailo), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610778.ch8
Institute of Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Bremen, P.O. Box 330 440, 28334 Bremen, Germany
Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chemogolovka, Moscow Region, 142432, Russia
- Published Online: 3 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 12 MAY 2003
Print ISBN: 9783527304998
Online ISBN: 9783527610778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!