Chapter 15. Model-Based Design, Control, and Evaluation of Transient Boiling Experiments
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
Transient Phenomena in Multiphase and Multicomponent Systems: Research Report
How to Cite
Blum, J. and Marquardt, W. (2000) Model-Based Design, Control, and Evaluation of Transient Boiling Experiments, in Transient Phenomena in Multiphase and Multicomponent Systems: Research Report (ed Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610785.ch15
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527271498
Online ISBN: 9783527610785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!