Noncommutativity of Lepton Mass Matrices: Flavor Mixing and CP Violation
- Dr. Dietrich Papenfuß2,
- Professor Dr. Dieter Lüst3 and
- Professor Dr. Wolfgang P. Schleich4
Published Online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
100 Years Werner Heisenberg: Works and Impact
How to Cite
Xing, Z.-Z. (2002) Noncommutativity of Lepton Mass Matrices: Flavor Mixing and CP Violation, in 100 Years Werner Heisenberg: Works and Impact (eds D. Papenfuß, D. Lüst and W. P. Schleich), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610853.ch19
Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung, Bonn, Germany
Humboldt Universität, Institut für Physik, Germany
Universität Ulm, Abteilung f. Quantenphysik, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, 89069 Ulm, Germany
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 27 AUG 2002
Print ISBN: 9783527403929
Online ISBN: 9783527610853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!