Chapter 15. NMR Spectroscopy in the Optimization and Evaluation of RAFT Agents
- Prof. Dr. Michael Buback3 and
- A. M. van Herk4
Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Radical Polymerization: Kinetics and Mechanism, Volume 248
How to Cite
Klumperman, B., McLeary, J. B., van den Dungen, E. T.A. and Pound, G. (2007) NMR Spectroscopy in the Optimization and Evaluation of RAFT Agents, in Radical Polymerization: Kinetics and Mechanism, Volume 248 (eds M. Buback and A. M. van Herk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610860.ch15
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Tammannstrasse 6, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany
Laboratory for Polymer Chemistry, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology, PO Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 13 APR 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527320561
Online ISBN: 9783527610860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!