Chapter 16. Reverse Iodine Transfer Polymerization (RITP) in Emulsion
- Prof. Dr. Michael Buback2 and
- A. M. van Herk3
Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Radical Polymerization: Kinetics and Mechanism, Volume 248
How to Cite
Lacroix-Desmazes, P., Tonnar, J. and Boutevin, B. (2007) Reverse Iodine Transfer Polymerization (RITP) in Emulsion, in Radical Polymerization: Kinetics and Mechanism, Volume 248 (eds M. Buback and A. M. van Herk), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610860.ch16
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Tammannstrasse 6, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany
Laboratory for Polymer Chemistry, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology, PO Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 13 APR 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527320561
Online ISBN: 9783527610860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!