Chapter 3. ALIS: An Affinity Selection–Mass Spectrometry System for the Discovery and Characterization of Protein–Ligand Interactions
- Prof. Dr. Klaus T. Wanner,
- Dr. Georg Höfner
Published Online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Mass Spectrometry in Medicinal Chemistry: Applications in Drug Discovery
How to Cite
Annis, A., Chuang, C.-C. and Nazef, N. (2007) ALIS: An Affinity Selection–Mass Spectrometry System for the Discovery and Characterization of Protein–Ligand Interactions, in Mass Spectrometry in Medicinal Chemistry: Applications in Drug Discovery (eds K. T. Wanner and G. Höfner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527610907.ch3
Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Department of Pharmacy, Center of Drug Research, Butenandtstr., 81377 Munich, Germany
- Published Online: 24 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2007
Book Series Editors:
- Prof. Dr. Raimund Mannhold4,
- Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi5,
- Prof. Dr. Gerd Folkers6
Series Editor Information
Molecular Drug Research Group, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
Donnersbergerstrasse 9, 67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
Collegium Helveticum, STW/ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Print ISBN: 9783527314560
Online ISBN: 9783527610907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!