Chapter 18. In Silico Prediction Models for Blood-Brain Barrier Permeation
- Prof. Dr. Rolf Dermietzel2,
- Prof. Dr. David C. Spray3,
- Prof. Dr. Maiken Nedergaard4
Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Blood-Brain Barriers: From Ontogeny to Artificial Interfaces, Volume 1
How to Cite
Ecker, G. F. and Noe, C. R. (2007) In Silico Prediction Models for Blood-Brain Barrier Permeation, in Blood-Brain Barriers: From Ontogeny to Artificial Interfaces, Volume 1 (eds R. Dermietzel, D. C. Spray and M. Nedergaard), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611225.ch18
Department of Neuroanatomy and Molecular Brain Research, Ruhr University Bochum, Universitätsstrasse 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Department of Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1410 Pelham Parkway S, Bronx, NY 10464, USA
School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527310883
Online ISBN: 9783527611225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!