Chapter 24. Inflammatory Response of the Blood-Brain Interface
- Prof. Dr. Rolf Dermietzel3,
- Prof. Dr. David C. Spray4 and
- Prof. Dr. Maiken Nedergaard5
Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Blood-Brain Barriers: From Ontogeny to Artificial Interfaces, Volume 1
How to Cite
Faustmann, P. M. and Haase, C. G. (2006) Inflammatory Response of the Blood-Brain Interface, in Blood-Brain Barriers: From Ontogeny to Artificial Interfaces, Volume 1 (eds R. Dermietzel, D. C. Spray and M. Nedergaard), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611225.ch24
Department of Neuroanatomy and Molecular Brain Research, Ruhr University Bochum, Universitätsstrasse 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Department of Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1410 Pelham Parkway S, Bronx, NY 10464, USA
School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2007
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527310883
Online ISBN: 9783527611225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!