Chapter 10. Heterocyclic Aromatic Amines: Potent Genotoxicants Formed in Cooked Meats
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Published Online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Thermal Processing of Food: Potential Health Benefits and Risks
How to Cite
Turesky, R. J. and Holland, R. D. (2007) Heterocyclic Aromatic Amines: Potent Genotoxicants Formed in Cooked Meats, in Thermal Processing of Food: Potential Health Benefits and Risks (ed Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611492.ch10
- Published Online: 19 JUN 2007
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527319091
Online ISBN: 9783527611492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!