Chapter 11. Molecular Epidemiology of Food Pyrolysis Products in Relation to Colon, Breast, and Prostate Cancer
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Published Online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Thermal Processing of Food: Potential Health Benefits and Risks
How to Cite
Nowell, S. A., Sinha, R., Ratnasinghe, L., Lang, N. P. and Kadlubar, F. F. (2007) Molecular Epidemiology of Food Pyrolysis Products in Relation to Colon, Breast, and Prostate Cancer, in Thermal Processing of Food: Potential Health Benefits and Risks (ed Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611492.ch11
- Published Online: 19 JUN 2007
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527319091
Online ISBN: 9783527611492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!