Chapter 18. Formation of Hydrogen-bonded Carbanions as Intermediates in Hydron Transfer between Carbon and Oxygen
- Prof. James T. Hynes2,3,
- Prof. Judith P. Klinman3,4,
- Prof. Hans-Heinrich Limbach5,
- Prof. Richard L. Schowen6
Published Online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
How to Cite
Koch, H. F. (2007) Formation of Hydrogen-bonded Carbanions as Intermediates in Hydron Transfer between Carbon and Oxygen, in Hydrogen-Transfer Reactions (eds J. T. Hynes, J. P. Klinman, H.-H. Limbach and R. L. Schowen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611546.ch18
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0215, USA
Ecole Normale Supérieure, CNRS UMR 8640 PASTEUR, Département de Chimie, 24, rue Lhomond, 75231 Paris, France
Departments of Chemistry and Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1460, USA
Institut für Chemie und Biochemie, Freie Universität Berlin, Takustrasse 3, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Departments of Chemistry, Molecular Biosciences, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66047, USA
- Published Online: 17 JUL 2007
- Published Print: 20 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9783527307777
Online ISBN: 9783527611546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!