Chapter 1. Significance of Photo-Degradation in Environmental Risk Assessment
Published Online: 13 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Atmospheric Degradation of Organic Substances: Data for Persistence and Long-range Transport Potential
How to Cite
Klöpffer, W. and Wagner, B. O. (2007) Significance of Photo-Degradation in Environmental Risk Assessment, in Atmospheric Degradation of Organic Substances: Data for Persistence and Long-range Transport Potential, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611638.ch1
- Published Online: 13 SEP 2007
- Published Print: 9 FEB 2007
Print ISBN: 9783527316069
Online ISBN: 9783527611638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!