Chapter 20. Stray Field Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Microimaging Studies of the Anisotropic Absorption of Solvents by Extruded Polypropylene
- Prof. Dr. P. Blümler4,
- Prof. Dr. B. Blümich4,
- Prof. Dr. R. Botto5 and
- Dr. E. Fukushima6
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware
How to Cite
Abbott, R. J., Chudek, J. A., Hunter, G., MacKay, R. L., McDonald, P. J. and Squires, L. (1998) Stray Field Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Microimaging Studies of the Anisotropic Absorption of Solvents by Extruded Polypropylene, in Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware (eds P. Blümler, B. Blümich, R. Botto and E. Fukushima), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611843.ch20
Lehrstuhl für Makromolekulare Chemie und Magnetic Resonance Center, MARC, RWTH Aachen, Worringer Weg 1, D-52074 Aachen, Germany
Chemistry Division, Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, Illinois 60439-4828 USA
2425 Ridgecrest Dr. SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108, USA
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 AUG 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527296378
Online ISBN: 9783527611843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!