Chapter 38. 19F Chemical Shift Imaging of F-nuc Formed from 5-FU in Mouse Tumor by Fast Spin Echo
- Prof. Dr. P. Blümler2,
- Prof. Dr. B. Blümich2,
- Prof. Dr. R. Botto3 and
- Dr. E. Fukushima4
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware
How to Cite
Doi, Y. and Kanazawa, Y. (1998) 19F Chemical Shift Imaging of F-nuc Formed from 5-FU in Mouse Tumor by Fast Spin Echo, in Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware (eds P. Blümler, B. Blümich, R. Botto and E. Fukushima), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611843.ch38
Lehrstuhl für Makromolekulare Chemie und Magnetic Resonance Center, MARC, RWTH Aachen, Worringer Weg 1, D-52074 Aachen, Germany
Chemistry Division, Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, Illinois 60439-4828 USA
2425 Ridgecrest Dr. SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108, USA
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 AUG 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527296378
Online ISBN: 9783527611843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!