Chapter 38. 19F Chemical Shift Imaging of F-nuc Formed from 5-FU in Mouse Tumor by Fast Spin Echo
- Prof. Dr. P. Blümler2,
- Prof. Dr. B. Blümich2,
- Prof. Dr. R. Botto3 and
- Dr. E. Fukushima4
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware
How to Cite
Doi, Y. and Kanazawa, Y. (1998) 19F Chemical Shift Imaging of F-nuc Formed from 5-FU in Mouse Tumor by Fast Spin Echo, in Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methods, Materials, Medicine, Biology, Rheology, Geology, Ecology, Hardware (eds P. Blümler, B. Blümich, R. Botto and E. Fukushima), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527611843.ch38
Lehrstuhl für Makromolekulare Chemie und Magnetic Resonance Center, MARC, RWTH Aachen, Worringer Weg 1, D-52074 Aachen, Germany
Chemistry Division, Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, Illinois 60439-4828 USA
2425 Ridgecrest Dr. SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108, USA
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 AUG 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527296378
Online ISBN: 9783527611843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!