Chapter 9. All Solid-State Lithium Secondary Battery with Highly Ion Conductive Glassy Electrolyte
- Professor M. Wakihara2 and
- O. Yamamoto3
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 Kodansha Ltd., Tokyo
Lithium Ion Batteries: Fundamentals and Performance
How to Cite
Kondo, S. (1998) All Solid-State Lithium Secondary Battery with Highly Ion Conductive Glassy Electrolyte, in Lithium Ion Batteries: Fundamentals and Performance (eds M. Wakihara and O. Yamamoto), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527612000.ch9
Department of Chemical Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo 152, Japan
Department of Chemistry, Mie University, Tsu-shi, Mie 514, Japan
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 12 JUN 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527295692
Online ISBN: 9783527612000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!