Chapter 22. Growth morphology and molecular orientation of additives in electrocrystallization studied by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy
- Prof. Dr. W. J. Lorenz1,
- Prof. Dr. W. Plieth2
Published Online: 22 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Electrochemical Nanotechnology: In-situ Local Probe Techniques at Electrochemical Interfaces
How to Cite
Reents, B. and Plieth, W. (2007) Growth morphology and molecular orientation of additives in electrocrystallization studied by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy, in Electrochemical Nanotechnology: In-situ Local Probe Techniques at Electrochemical Interfaces (eds W. J. Lorenz and W. Plieth), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527612154.ch22
Institut für Physikalische Chemie, und Elektrochemie, Universität Karlsruhe, Kaiserstraße 12, D-76131, Karlsruhe
Institut für Physikalische Chemie, und Elektrochemie, Universität Dresden, Mommsenstraße 13, D-01062, Dresden
- Published Online: 22 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 26 MAR 1998
Print ISBN: 9783527295203
Online ISBN: 9783527612154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!