Chapter 21. Ion Implantation as a Tool to Study the Oxidation Behaviour of TiAl-Based Intermetallics
- Prof. Dr. H. J. Grabke1 and
- Dr. M. Schütze2
Published Online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1998 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Oxidation of Intermetallics
How to Cite
Stroosnijder, M. F., Schmutzler, H. J., Haanappel, V. A. C. and Sunderkötter, J. D. (1997) Ion Implantation as a Tool to Study the Oxidation Behaviour of TiAl-Based Intermetallics, in Oxidation of Intermetallics (eds H. J. Grabke and M. Schütze), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527612413.ch21
Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung, Max-Planck-Straße 1, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany
Karl-Winnacker-Institut der DECHEMA e.V., Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 NOV 1997
Print ISBN: 9783527295098
Online ISBN: 9783527612413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!