Chapter 2. Application Domains: The Human Genome Project
- Prof. C. W. Sensen
Published Online: 15 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Essentials of Genomics and Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Tsui, L. C. and Scherer, S. W. (2002) Application Domains: The Human Genome Project, in Essentials of Genomics and Bioinformatics (ed C. W. Sensen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527612642.ch02
University of Calgary, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and, Molecular Biology, 3330 Hospital Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 FEB 2002
Print ISBN: 9783527305414
Online ISBN: 9783527612642
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!