Chapter 3. The Spirotetrahydrofuran Motif: its Role in Enhancing Ligation in Belted Ionophores, Biasing Cyclohexane Conformation, and Restricting Nucleoside/Nucleotide Conformation
- Ehud Keinan and
- Israel Schechter
Published Online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH GmbH
Chemistry for the 21st Century
How to Cite
Keinan, E. and Schechter, I. (eds) (2000) The Spirotetrahydrofuran Motif: its Role in Enhancing Ligation in Belted Ionophores, Biasing Cyclohexane Conformation, and Restricting Nucleoside/Nucleotide Conformation, in Chemistry for the 21st Century, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527612949.ch03
Department of Chemistry Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
- Published Online: 14 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 20 DEC 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527302352
Online ISBN: 9783527612949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!