6. Prediction of diffusion coefficients in gases, liquids, amorphous solids and plastic materials using an uniform model
- Dr. O.-G. Piringer1 and
- Dr. A. L. Baner2
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Plastic Packaging Materials for Food: Barrier Function, Mass Transport, Quality Assurance, and Legislation
How to Cite
Piringer, O. (2000) Prediction of diffusion coefficients in gases, liquids, amorphous solids and plastic materials using an uniform model, in Plastic Packaging Materials for Food: Barrier Function, Mass Transport, Quality Assurance, and Legislation (eds O.-G. Piringer and A. L. Baner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527613281.ch06
Fabes Forschungs-GmbH, Schragenhofstr. 35, D-80992 München
Nestlé, Friskies R&D Center, 3916 Pettis Rd., St. Joseph, MO 64503, USA
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527288687
Online ISBN: 9783527613281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!