14. Case study: styrene monomer migration into dairy products in single serve portion packs
- Dr. O.-G. Piringer1 and
- Dr. A. L. Baner2
Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Plastic Packaging Materials for Food: Barrier Function, Mass Transport, Quality Assurance, and Legislation
How to Cite
Baner, A. L. (2000) Case study: styrene monomer migration into dairy products in single serve portion packs, in Plastic Packaging Materials for Food: Barrier Function, Mass Transport, Quality Assurance, and Legislation (eds O.-G. Piringer and A. L. Baner), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527613281.ch14
Fabes Forschungs-GmbH, Schragenhofstr. 35, D-80992 München
Nestlé, Friskies R&D Center, 3916 Pettis Rd., St. Joseph, MO 64503, USA
- Published Online: 20 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527288687
Online ISBN: 9783527613281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!