Chapter 7. Reactive Melt Processing of Aliphatic/Aromatic Polyamide Blends: Effect on Molecular Structure, Semicrystalline Morphology, and Thermal Properties
- Prof. Dr. Stoyko Fakirov
Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1999 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Transreactions in Condensation Polymers
How to Cite
Eersels, K. L. L., Aerdts, A. M. and Groeninckx, G. (1999) Reactive Melt Processing of Aliphatic/Aromatic Polyamide Blends: Effect on Molecular Structure, Semicrystalline Morphology, and Thermal Properties, in Transreactions in Condensation Polymers (ed S. Fakirov), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527613847.ch7
Lab. Structure and Properties of Polymers, University of Sofia, 1 James Bourchier Blvd., 1126 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 9 APR 1999
Print ISBN: 9783527297900
Online ISBN: 9783527613847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!