Chapter 5. Simulation Tools and Examples of Chemical Engineering Processes
Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2000 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH
Chemical Engineering Dynamics: An Introduction to Modelling and Computer Simulation, Second Edition
How to Cite
Ingham, J., Dunn, I. J., Heinzle, E. and Přenosil, J. E. (2000) Simulation Tools and Examples of Chemical Engineering Processes, in Chemical Engineering Dynamics: An Introduction to Modelling and Computer Simulation, Second Edition, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527614103.ch5
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 25 APR 2000
Print ISBN: 9783527297764
Online ISBN: 9783527614103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!