Chapter 9. Purification, Activation and Endocytosis of Botulinum C2 Toxin
- Klaus Aktories
Published Online: 5 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Bacterial Toxins: Tools in Cell Biology and Pharmacology
How to Cite
Ohishi, I. (1997) Purification, Activation and Endocytosis of Botulinum C2 Toxin, in Bacterial Toxins: Tools in Cell Biology and Pharmacology (ed K. Aktories), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527614615.ch9
- Published Online: 5 JUN 2008
- Published Print: 24 APR 1997
Print ISBN: 9783527308811
Online ISBN: 9783527614615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!