Chapter 5. Lactose: its manufacture and physico-chemical properties
- Prof. Dr. Herman van Bekkum2,
- Dr. Harald Röper3,
- Prof. Dr. Fons Voragen4
Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1996 CRF Carbohydrate Research Foundation
Carbohydrates as Organic Raw Materials III
How to Cite
Timmermans, E. (2007) Lactose: its manufacture and physico-chemical properties, in Carbohydrates as Organic Raw Materials III (eds H. van Bekkum, H. Röper and F. Voragen), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527614899.ch5
University of Technology Delft, Delft, The Netherlands
Cerestar Research & Development, Vilvoorde, Belgium
Agricultural University Wageningen, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 27 JUN 1996
Print ISBN: 9783527300792
Online ISBN: 9783527614899
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!