Chapter 2. Current Status of Supercritical Fluid Extraction in Environmental Analysis
- G. Subramanian
Published Online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Quality Assurance in Environmental Monitoring
How to Cite
Levy, J. M. and Rosselli, A. C. (1995) Current Status of Supercritical Fluid Extraction in Environmental Analysis, in Quality Assurance in Environmental Monitoring (ed G. Subramanian), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615131.ch02
60 B Jubilee Road, Littlebourne Canterbury, Kent CT3 1TP, UK
- Published Online: 11 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 9 NOV 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527286829
Online ISBN: 9783527615131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!