Chapter 10. An holistic structure for quality management: a model for marine environmental monitoring
- Dr. Philippe Quevauviller
Published Online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Qualilty Assurance in Environmental Monitoring: Sampling and Sample Preatreatment
How to Cite
Wells, D. E. and Cofino, W. P. (1995) An holistic structure for quality management: a model for marine environmental monitoring, in Qualilty Assurance in Environmental Monitoring: Sampling and Sample Preatreatment (ed P. Quevauviller), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615216.ch10
European Commission, Measurements and Testing Programme, Rue de la Loi, 200, B-1049 Brussels
- Published Online: 18 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 26 OCT 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527287246
Online ISBN: 9783527615216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!