Chapter 13. Oligoacetylenes
- Prof. Dr. P. J. Stang1 and
- Prof. Dr. F. Diederich2
Published Online: 15 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Modern Acetylene Chemistry
How to Cite
Diederich, F. (2007) Oligoacetylenes, in Modern Acetylene Chemistry (eds P. J. Stang and F. Diederich), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615278.ch13
Department of Cheinistry, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Laboratorium für Organische Chemie, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, ETH-Zentrum, Universitätstrasse 16, CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 15 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 31 AUG 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527290840
Online ISBN: 9783527615278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!