Chapter 14. Transgenic plants with improved energy characteristics
- R. John Wallace and
- Andrew Chesson
Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
Copyright © 1995 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Biotechnology in Animal Feeds and Animal Feeding
How to Cite
Halpin, C., Foxon, G. A. and Fentem, P. A. (1995) Transgenic plants with improved energy characteristics, in Biotechnology in Animal Feeds and Animal Feeding (eds R. J. Wallace and A. Chesson), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany. doi: 10.1002/9783527615353.ch14
Nutrition Division, Rowett Research Institute, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB2 9SB, Scotland, U.K.
- Published Online: 24 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 29 JUN 1995
Print ISBN: 9783527300655
Online ISBN: 9783527615353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!